I can't upload files (enough space)

moieu

Guppy
Hi again,

I am now having a different problem, I have a blog and I am trying to upload files to this domain:

http ://ar.moieu.ws

No way! I tried WeGet, no hope.

I increased the space from 100 MB to 200 but still getting an error message:

ERROR: unable to save file: George_Orwell_Animal_Farm_unabridged_M.jpg to /ar.moieu.ws/

Please help!

Check FTP user section of CP and see that you have it in sync with the other 200MB, I'd bet it is still at 100MB and giving the "disk full" or "quota full" error, if it is set properly I may need to manually sync the quotas for you.

I had this same problem. The quota read 1000 MB used of 1000 MB and the transfer ftp read 566.8 MB used (or thereabouts).

Just to understand this, how come the system stopped when the transfer wasn't maxed out but the quota was? What exactly is the difference between these?

And so I increased the quota and it worked fine. But will this cost me? There is nothing like 1000 MB of files on the domain so I don't quite understand what is happening here.

There is a delay in reporting of quotas, you can have a 350Mb log9for example) that can be taking all your space.

Sorry, I still don't quite understand this.

My disk usage is well within the plan allowed and yet I keep on having to increase the FTP quota to allow me to upload more files.

Am I going to be charged for this? What is the quota and why is it so low?

Thanks!

Does the disk usage amount shown on the log in page of the CP include logs, mysql, etc or is it just for the website account websites themselves?

Is there a way to see total disk usage per account?

Back