I got some pre-sales questions

I am getting ready to switch hosts and was really interested in the reseller dual OS hosting option. I do have some questions about the features.

-what counts as a VPS process?!
-I get free user accounts it says in the features... does this mean FTP users or HSPHERE users?
-Are there any plans to upgrade to php5?
-So the VPS stuff like memory and processes are seperate from the rest of the hosting
-I host a few domains that need to have seperate email/websites but there all belong to me :)... would I need a seperate account for each of these, or just 1 account with multiple domains?

I have been looking for a reliable host that has been around longer then 9 months! It seems there are many new hosts out there that are great at first but don't know how to scale! They just sit on their profit, when really they should be putting it back into the company! But instead these 1 year hosting companies crumble very quickly. This would be a dream come true to come to a host where I wouldn't have to worry them being gone when I wake up :). Oh and my last question.... do you offer any sort of so called "refugee" special:D . Thanks for any help you guys can offer!

-what counts as a VPS process?!
A process running :)

-I get free user accounts it says in the features... does this mean FTP users or HSPHERE users?
With each control panel user there is an FTP user, but on linux accounts you can have subftp users that does not utilize control panel accounts, on windows we can also make up to 3 such accounts for you for subFTP per control panel account.

-Are there any plans to upgrade to php5?
There are a few complications, in that the control panel does not support and some compatibility problems with the mysql version that do not allow it at this time. We will update after the next series is stable, it was recencly renamed to 3.0, but it has not left beta still.

-So the VPS stuff like memory and processes are seperate from the rest of the hosting

Correct, it is differenct servers.

-I host a few domains that need to have seperate email/websites but there all belong to me ... would I need a seperate account for each of these, or just 1 account with multiple domains?

I am not sure exacly what you are asking here, I think that it woudl be fine with one control panel just add the domains, but I don't want to tell you wrongly, so a little clarification would be great.

Back