I would like to suggest against using any new versions of Hsphere until...

yorri

Perch
they have been throughly tested properly.

It seems everytime we turn around there are problems with PSOFT software.

2 days ago..there were those name server problems.

Since then, asp wasn't working on my domain

and now Jmail isn't working and I see someone is having a problem with ASPIMAGE AGAIN!!!

I don't know why the same problems continue to happen to me/us but it definitely happens when you upgrade or switch servers. I don't have the time to make sure that this stuff is working on a daily basis..nor should we as customers have to do this.

I haven't touched my webhosting accounts in almost 2 weeks so I know that this has nothing to do with me making changes..it is obviously becuase of something in the backend...Hsphere most likely.

The problems you have stated are totally unrelated to PSOFT

1) The name server issue has been fixed and this had nothing to do with PSOFT. PSOFT was kind enough to fix it for us free of charge.

2) We had installed ASPImage on the servers but had forgot to register it. And as someone pointed out, it was returning a eva;luation period over message. we corrected that immediately

3) we are looking into your Jmail issue

4) ASP stopped working on your domain because you configured ASP as a SSI extension.

HSphere is only responsible for allowing you to cont

Yash said:
The problems you have stated are totally unrelated to PSOFT

4) ASP stopped working on your domain because you configured ASP as a SSI extension.

Well this is exactly how my old server was set up. I had asp files working as SSI extentions without problem before. I did this because I was advised to do this and I wanted it set up this way....AND furthermore...asp WAS WORKING as little as a few days ago and I haven't made changes to this new server setup for as much as 2 weeks....so as I was saying this had nothing to do with a setting error on my part because it was working and then it stopped working...SO this had nothing to do with this setting...if that is how you fixed it then the problem is much deeper!

OK, I'm sorry yorri. Our administrator told me that ASP was mapped to two DLLs for you so that's what I interpreted.

Does any problem still persist?

Yash said:
OK, I'm sorry yorri. Our administrator told me that ASP was mapped to two DLLs for you so that's what I interpreted.

Does any problem still persist?

No, the only problem left that I am aware of or have found...although I haven't seen if there has been an email response to my ticket yet as I just got home is the Jmail thing. I am going to see if that is fixed by checking my hotmail account if there is a response.

Although I don't care about that one as much right now...I have more important things to look at right now...so I think I will worry about it tommorrow.

Back