if dedicatedIPs { HOORAY}

This is what you get when you attempt to switch from shared to dedicated IP. (for say setting up SSL)

ERROR: "There is no dedicated IP available. Please contact your administrator"

Already contact chat re this matter twice.
Yesterday: "You can try again in 5/8 hours"
Today: "Hopefully they (ARIN) will allocate more IP's soon"

Can we be a little more specific?

p.s. Tried to also send a ticket for this matter but seems to fail submitting requests;

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<[email protected]>
(reason: 554 sorry, your envelope sender is in my badmailfrom list (#5.7.1))

enforcer said:
----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<[email protected]>
(reason: 554 sorry, your envelope sender is in my badmailfrom list (#5.7.1))

That means you've sent more than 50 email messages from your mailbox that day, I believe. If you sign the release form you can add your domain to the allowed-to-send-more list.

Tim

PS - I also hit the out of IPs condition but fortunately my site's in development and I can wait a couple of weeks for an IP.

the limit is 100 per day per domain. You can send in the mass-mailing permission forum to send out unlimited emails per day.

We'll have dedicated IPs available very shortly

skypanther said:
That means you've sent more than 50 email messages from your mailbox that day, I believe. If you sign the release form you can add your domain to the allowed-to-send-more list.

Tim

PS - I also hit the out of IPs condition but fortunately my site's in development and I can wait a couple of weeks for an IP.

hmmm... i havent sent 1 email yet from my domain. (still setting up also) Nevermind.

enforcer said:
hmmm... i havent sent 1 email yet from my domain. (still setting up also) Nevermind.

If that is the case, please come on live chat so you can discuss you issue with support

Yash said:
If that is the case, please come on live chat so you can discuss you issue with support

Yash - I waited a while for an operator to take the online chat but I have to leave the office. Is there something you needed to know about the email situation?

Back