Image Creation/Manipulation Libraries

Does JodoHost have image creation/manipulation libraries installed? (i.e. ImageMagick, GD libraries...) I know that PHP has native support for using these libraries, is there any ColdFusion custom tag installed that'd allow for image manipulation as well? Like MagickTag [http://www.alagad.com/index.cfm/name-mtinfo]. This seems like something many people would use. i know that I would.

Also, is it possible to enable both PHP and ColdFusion on my soon-to-be-account? is there extra charge for that? If thats possible I suppose then that I could also enable ASP.

I know that ColdFusion and ASP can hit the MS SQL database, but can PHP? Also about databases, with the $6.95 Windows plan, do I get one each of the three databases (three total) or do I have to select one server and get only ne total database?

Sorry for all the questions and I'm sure there'll be more, but I definately appreciate the help before I dive in and buy.

Jeremy

JereBear said:
Does JodoHost have image creation/manipulation libraries installed? (i.e. ImageMagick, GD libraries...) I know that PHP has native support for using these libraries, is there any ColdFusion custom tag installed that'd allow for image manipulation as well?
There's no ColdFusion add-in available for it at the moment I believe, there was a thread about someone else requesting it some days ago. GD support for PHP is enabled and there's ASPImage/ASPJpeg for ASP.

Also, is it possible to enable both PHP and ColdFusion on my soon-to-be-account? is there extra charge for that? If thats possible I suppose then that I could also enable ASP.
I know that ColdFusion and ASP can hit the MS SQL database, but can PHP?
You can enable all of them at no extra cost. You can use MS SQL from PHP using ODBC or through specialized Sybase/MS SQL functions.
You get 1 database of each as I understand it.

ImageMagick is installed.

I believe you can use ASPImage and ASPJpeg from Cold Fusion. These are powerful image manipulation components. If you can't use them, we'll consider installing that Tag

Back