Improve your support system

Please Sthephen,
could you investigate why there was no posibility to connect to chat support for 4 houres and why nobody until you arrived detected the issue although several resellers was writing in the forum and sending tickets to support?

The issue was very important but I understand it could happen, but the most important thing after this issue has been the incapacity to detect the issue in 3-4 houres. As reseller, we think behind us there are technical people able to give us support , but in this ocasion it wasn't this way.

In this issue, jodo has to explain and improve next points:

1.- 4-5 houres without chat support
2.- Every mail issue is affecting your support system. You must study another support system independet of your mail system.
3.- Why nobody in jodo team detect this type of issue until Stephen checked it (4-5 houres) ?
4.- Why even with resellers message in the forum nobody check the mail / dspam system?
5.- Why someone answer to me saying that there is no mail issue in last 24 houres in my ticket ?

1.- 4-5 houres without chat support

It wasn't without chat support. The chat support got just too busy all of a sudden with this issue and for many hours. In such cases clients don't really wish to leave chat sessions unless the issue is resolved and would continue to check on status. Plus there were phone calls as well.

2.- Every mail issue is affecting your support system. You must study another support system independet of your mail system.
Every mail5 issue affects support system and it will change in next few days, so jodohost.com and its helpdesk run without interference of any other service

3.- Why nobody in jodo team detect this type of issue until Stephen checked it (4-5 houres) ?

It was detected and being worked on. Tech did the mistake by not posting any update at all on the forums.
Detection was late as multiple servers are involved in this case. We are going to design a custom monitoring system just for this purpose as no readymade software will serve this particular purpose.

4.- Why even with resellers message in the forum nobody check the mail / dspam system?
As always said, chat and ticket system as well as the phone support get higher priority over forums. It may be well few hours before someone logs in the forums to check for new posts. Still we have now asked techs to keep a regular eye on forum posts on a shorter interval.

5.- Why someone answer to me saying that there is no mail issue in last 24 houres in my ticket ?

Ticket# please?

Back