Indiancdstore.com ASP session expires with in a minute

shetty

Guppy
hello Support,

IndianCDstore.com ASP session expires with in a minute.

This is second time happening..

what's going on with Jodohost?

CUstomers can not place the order.

Please fix it

Satish

Hi

Please open a ticket requesting your site to be downgraded to one of our Win2000 servers (such as Win5). This is the only option as we are unable to fix this issue on Windows 2003.

The shift will be transparent to you

Howcome you guys didn't tell us if you guys knew it was broken??

We lost many business.

very bad service

Satish

Shetty,

I had personally fixed this site and tested it back over a week ago. I know I was unaware of any further problems, and JodoHost can't know there are continuing problems unless you send them a ticket and let them know, so when things go wrong, send a ticket.

You mean to say..,

i should check the website daily that "ASP session" is working or not...
Or
i have to wait till customer complain that "can't place a order at IndianCDstore.com website"
Or
i have to wait till i don't see any more order comming.

Which of the above i suppose to do..

You tell me now..

--Satish

No, you do not have to do any of 3 things you mentioned. Shifting your website to Win5 will fix session problem.

shetty said:
Which of the above i suppose to do.

I would suggest that with any hosting, you make sure things are working on a regular basis - daily if possible. I feel that this is necessary for any business that makes money over the internet and won't matter which web hosting company you are with. You have to take some things into your own hands and unfortunately making sure your site is running properly is one of them.

I believe all customers should have been emailed to state that their sites might experience problems (including what problems to check for) but this wasn't done (probably because they were too busy trying to fix it) but still it should have been emailed out for those who don't visit the forums daily expecially since the session issues were not even mentioned in the announcements area...just that there was going to be a migration back to 2000 (although this was posted many days after the problems started).

Back