Installing nutsmail

Hi
Ive down loaded NutsMail from there site and uploaded it to my webspace. All the mail side of it is working great but i have a problem that i dont think i can solve because i dont know a thing about PHP, so any advise would be great.

I cant access any of the plugins like the calender, i keep being asked to login but i am already logged in, i think it has something to do with cookies but then thats just a wild guess

any help would be great. :D

Send a ticket to me, I will try to get it working for you before my long roadtrip this weekend.

Hi Stephen

Thanks alot sorry to be a pain. Ive sent a ticket its first time ive used the new system so i hope ive done it right. :D

I just logged into the mail to see how it works, wow, I love that! Clean interface, very eye catching, I will check on the calendar and others when I get some time, I think this is a very sweet product for a nice price.

Ok no problems thanks alot. I do agree the interface looks really clean and for the price how can you go wrong, it should provide a very professional image for my dive clubs web mail. :D

Stephen said:
I just logged into the mail to see how it works, wow, I love that! Clean interface, very eye catching, I will check on the calendar and others when I get some time, I think this is a very sweet product for a nice price.
Is this something you would recommend other users installing in place of Horde or the others there?

Or even better yet would Jodo consider setting it up for all clients?

Hatton

IN Dallas, TX there is a two legged dog, it hops around on its two back feet, very inspiring story about a dog.

doctorallia said:
on your three legged dog site did you edit out one of the legs or is that really a three legged dog?
The dog on the front page is Rocky, he's a three-leg, lost one because of abuse by a former owner.

He now belongs to my friend Ken, who is the other person responsible for that site.

The other dog images you see with 3 legs are edits.

Hatton

Back