Installing SugarCRM 6.2

hello
Could you help me with the following?
Is it possible to install SugarCRM 6.2 on servers Jodohost?
if possible what special configuration I do from my cpanel to
make the installation of sugarcrm 6.2 or any version compatible?

You have posted in the Hyper-V VPS section, which is something you control and can certainly make a config to run it, but are you intending to ask about on Hyperv, or on the shared/reseller servers?

excuse my ignorance I am new at this
Is not this the right section to ask my question?
Where do I do it?
Or where inforamción meeting on how to make settings on servers jodohost specifically? I am reseller

Yes, you can install SugarCRM 6.2 on your domain as its all requirements meets to our shared hosting. But you will have to install it manually. You just need to download the package and upload it inside the domain folder through any FTP client. Create database into control panel and follow the installation steps. If you face any issue then you can raise support ticket any time.

Hi,

I am installing SugarCRM 6.2.

After the verification process to get this error:

Component: FastCGI For optimal experience using IIS/FastCGI sapi, set fastcgi.logging to 0 in your php.ini file.

Location of your PHP configuration file (php.ini):
C:\Program Files\HSphere\3rdparty\php\PHP5\php.ini

What should I do, you change the settings or I must do something in my cpanel?

Thanks for your help, and started the installation process.

when it reaches the step of creating the database displays the following error:

The provided database host, username, and/or password is invalid, and a connection to the database could not be established. Please enter a valid host, username and password. 2003: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'www.cmrprueba.solutionsplaza.net' (10061)).

I have checked the availability of the database and created users from the phpMyAdmin control panel, but the error continues, what will be the problem?

that is the incorrect mysql server name, check your control panel DB section then MySQL section, it will be something like mysql1/2/3/4/5+.yourservicedomain.com

Hello,
porceso follow the installation and any warnings about files in this folder "D: \ hshome \ ftpdata \ cmrprueba.solutionsplaza.net / include / javascript" failed to open stream: Permission denied.

from Webshell4 I verified that there are restrictions, however the problem persists.

when I follow the installation indicates that in the end I could not write the file "config. php".

So how else I can administer the permissions on folders and files that require it?

thanks for your help

Back