Instant Access Domain name?

I am moving another website from its current host to Jodohost. I set up the domain name in HSphere and uploaded all my files into the domain name folder - just as I did for my other sites. I went to my domain name registrar and set the name servers to point to Jodohost. I asked for and got an ODBC connection set up by tech support very quiclkly. I was hoping that in the time it takes for the name server change to take effect that I could use the "instant access domain name" to test and update the site. Unfortunately, all I get when I try to use the "instant access domain name" is an "Under Construction" eror page. I have opened a ticket but tech support seems to be of no help - either they can't understand what I am doing, or they don't know what they are doing. Does the "instant access domain name" system actually work? Is there some magic equation that must be solved to make it work? Have I set something wrong? So far I've done all that tech support has asked, but still no website. By now it is a moot point because the new DNS stuff should be propagating across the web. I am just concerned that once all the DNS servers finally start resolving to Jodohost, I will have to do a bunch of site maintenance that could have been done while I was waiting.

Back