Internal Email marked as spam!

sonata

Perch
I have a client who is getting internal email bounced as spam. In other words, email from [email protected] to russ@client .com is being bounced, and vice versa.

This client has been on the servers for over 2 years now and this is the first time this has happened.

I entered a ticket into the Cerberus system, but haven't gotten an acknowledgment and the ticket does not appear in history, so I have no confidence that it will be seen. Please PM me for domain details.

Domain can be spoofed and this is why by default it is not considered to be a safe way to skip anti-spam check. However if both the email users used our SMTP server, there should be no anti-spam check.

Domain can be spoofed and this is why by default it is not considered to be a safe way to skip anti-spam check. However if both the email users used our SMTP server, there should be no anti-spam check.
I just found the ticket acknowledgment in a spam folder: you can see the error details in ticket: AHW-60217-837. If you need any more information please let me know.

I just found the ticket acknowledgment in a spam folder: you can see the error details in ticket: AHW-60217-837. If you need any more information please let me know.

Already replied that one. This email was not sent using their actual SMTP server, so not trusted.
If you whitelist the domain as I mentioned there, it will help.

Back