is anyone from support around?

snooper

Perch
Since yesterday i cant get anyone on LiveChat and i'm not getting any replies (except for the automatic ones) to my tickets sent by email.

On of the issues is the same IP or mailserver that's been blocked Spamcop - for the 2nd time in like 2.5 weeks - very disturbing!

hello? anyone home?

Snooper, livechat sessions have been busy these days.
Can you tell me the listing you are talking about.

tanmaya said:
Snooper, livechat sessions have been busy these days.
Can you tell me the listing you are talking about.
a few things -
[RS #CDQ-98749-829]: mail issue
[RS #KLZ-46708-395]: FW: spammed
and a follow up on [RS #FJN-64099-502]: sub ftp

The IP of Mail4 was blacklisted due to a spamming issue which we promptly taken care of..

The IP is no longer listed.

I went through your tickets.. They are being answered to. Given the nature of your issue, the responses are definately slower. (You complain of an issue sending mail to AOL)

Yash said:
The IP of Mail4 was blacklisted due to a spamming issue which we promptly taken care of..

The IP is no longer listed.

Thanks, just got the ticket reply from Tanmaya now. i'm glad its a quick response on your behalf, just upsetting that it was 2nd time in 2.5 affecting the same sites.

And after Jodo's excellent support response times, going a few hrs w/o answers - was strange! :)

Yash said:
I went through your tickets.. They are being answered to. Given the nature of your issue, the responses are definately slower. (You complain of an issue sending mail to AOL)

I appreciate this, as long as i know they are being worked on. As i sent in my latest reply on the AOL issue, i have solved the issue using another mail server, but that seems to mean that something here isnt configured properly.
feel free to close this and reply in the tickets with updates.
thanks

Back