Is ASP caching somehow?

My website, solarvoyager.com, is seeing some really strange problems since we had a problem a couple of months back with a SQL injection attack.

In response to the attack, I had JodoHost turn off the site.

I then arranged to get new software that was not vulnerable to the SQL injections. We got it up and running and it works almost 100%, but I'm seeing several odd things.

It looks like some of the ASP code is getting cached or something, because I can change lines of code and upload the changes, but the code doesn't execute as it should. It keeps running like the old code and continues doing this for some time. Suddenly, after some period, the new code is working as expected, without me doing anything. Is there a possibility that the old code is staying in a cache somewhere? I've been looking around my control panel and can't find any setting that could cause this. Am I missing something?

Is it possible that when JodoHost turned off the site for me, something got configured in a certain way and that didn't get switched back when the site was turned back on?

I'd appreciate any ideas or suggestions...

Hello,

We do not run any sort of compression or caching on the servers, however many(and a growing number) of ISPs are doing such caching in efforts to speed up the browsing experiences(even on broadband).

Interesting. It seems insane to cache the result of a script query when the same query can result in different results, depending on the conditions on the server side...

I have located the problem, it was on my end (my lack of understanding of just what this commercial software is doing). Took me a while to track it down.

Thanks for the responses!

Back