Is IIS 6.0 is activated already for trial?

Hi,
I just tried to test my ASP .NET app on the trial web server but failed. Only html components appeared, .NET server component did not show up. Is it because it is only trial or is there something that I need to do to set it up?

Thank you

ASP.NET is installed on all servers, however IIS6.0 mode is not being used, on the few remaining w2k3 servers, and all servers are being moved to windows 2000 because they are far more stable.

But ASP.NET is installed on all of them, but it does need to be enabled from the control panel before working.

Thank you. I have enable the asp.net service and upload my web app file, but failed. I got an error. However, I could not see the detail of the error message. The message tells me to set the custom error tag to off which I did already.
http://64.156.223.246/wae/

Stephen said:
ASP.NET is installed on all servers, however IIS6.0 mode is not being used, on the few remaining w2k3 servers, and all servers are being moved to windows 2000 because they are far more stable.

But ASP.NET is installed on all of them, but it does need to be enabled from the control panel before working.

i'm not to good at .net things, but try to place your "bin" directory and web.config (or whateva) in the root or move everything to the root

Hi,
You're right. It worked if I put all files on the root instead.
Does that mean there can only be one web application? Is it going to be different for the actual web hosting period?

DirtBag said:
i'm not to good at .net things, but try to place your "bin" directory and web.config (or whateva) in the root or move everything to the root

You can have additional application directories, but H-Sphere doesn't support creating them yet, so you will have to open a support ticket and ask them to set up any additional application directories.

If you need a folder to be an application folder please send a ticket in, a ASP.NET application directory will be made for you.

Back