Is Jodohost here to stay ?

For hosting business to be viable you need minimum number of accounts to break even. Based on the activity I see on the jodohost forums it seems they have handful of customers.

I am moving to jodohost because of the value proposition they have. I have not found any other hosting plan which can match jodohost. Most of my site which will be moved to jodohost are not mission critical and can absorb downtime.

Site which require high up time would still be on http://www.crystaltech.com as they provide 24 X 7 support and are much more stable. But mind it cost 5 times as much as jodohost per domain on crystaltech. jodohost allows 5 domains per even in basic plan where as crystaltech only one. crystaltech do not support mySQL.

My question is is jodohost here to stay OR to go ?

A majority of our customers come from South America, Eastern Europe and Asian countries. The activity on the forum is mainly limited to our US customers.

We have been here since December 2002. Our parent company USCO LTD. has been here since 1993. We have a strong financial backing that has allowed us start off with some of the best servers, staff and facilities. Yes, we do not have 24x7 support at the moment. We had in fact launched it for about 2 or 3 weeks but finally decided to withdraw it as it was not working out very well for us. 24x7 support is something which we will definately be providing in the future

Is JodoHost here to stay? Definately

Re: Wishing jodohost all the best

BarryHern said:
hope the forums are more active
They are Barry, but we, customers, can't really answer your question, only JodoHost itself can :)

I think the reason the forums are not as active is that it is in English, which may pose a problem for many of the non-english speaking customers.

We started JodoHost after significant market research. We are growing steadily. We have resources to grow very fast. In fact you will see significant changes in our marketing strategy shortly. I am sure there will be lot more people at this forum as a result of those efforts.

When you look around for a hosting company, you will find majority of them do not even have a physical address. One such company I know of is doing $4K-5K business every month.

We are fully qualified (and have enough resources) to run this business. I am in business since 1987. As an IT consultant in the US, I had designed a multi-million dollar Data Acquisition System. I have people with me with significant experience. You can know more about us by visiting http://jodohost.com/profile.htm.

The recent Data Center move is a significant step in improving our services. As a result we have incurred significant cost. However we are here to stay and that too in a big way. Our aim is to be within top 10 hosting companies.

atulkumar said:
We started .....
We are fully qualified (and have enough resources) to run this business. I am in business since 1987. As an IT consultant in the US, I had designed a multi-million dollar Data Acquisition System. I have people with me with significant experience. You can know more about us by visiting http://jodohost.com/profile.htm.

Based on the first person used in above reply can I assume that I had the previlage of exchanging chat/message with one of the owner of jodohost.com ?

I like that approach. Thats what Tim, owner of crystaltech does. He does reply on forums atleast once a week now.

Back