Is LINQ working

Hi
I have uploaded a wesbsite to win26 but got errors , i want to confirm if LINQ is working or not. Live support reported it is working then then said not now.
I am not sure of the problems i face but i think it is related to LINQ.
Sample error i got
Code:
Server Error in '/' Application.
Security Exception
Description: The application attempted to perform an operation not allowed by the security policy.  To grant this application the required permission please contact your system administrator or change the application's trust level in the configuration file.

Exception Details: System.Security.SecurityException: Request for the permission of type 'System.Security.Permissions.ReflectionPermission, mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[SecurityException: Request for the permission of type 'System.Security.Permissions.ReflectionPermission, mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed.] System.Security.CodeAccessSecurityEngine.ThrowSecurityException(Assembly asm, PermissionSet granted, PermissionSet refused, RuntimeMethodHandle rmh, SecurityAction action, Object demand, IPermission permThatFailed) +150 System.Security.CodeAccessSecurityEngine.ThrowSecurityException(Object assemblyOrString, PermissionSet granted, PermissionSet refused, RuntimeMethodHandle rmh, SecurityAction action, Object demand, IPermission permThatFailed) +100 System.Security.CodeAccessSecurityEngine.CheckSetHelper(PermissionSet grants, PermissionSet refused, PermissionSet demands, RuntimeMethodHandle rmh, Object assemblyOrString, SecurityAction action, Boolean throwException) +281 System.Security.PermissionSetTriple.CheckSetDemand(PermissionSet demandSet, PermissionSet& alteredDemandset, RuntimeMethodHandle rmh) +67 System.Security.PermissionListSet.CheckSetDemand(PermissionSet pset, RuntimeMethodHandle rmh) +145 System.Security.PermissionListSet.DemandFlagsOrGrantSet(Int32 flags, PermissionSet grantSet) +43 System.Threading.CompressedStack.DemandFlagsOrGrantSet(Int32 flags, PermissionSet grantSet) +41 System.Security.CodeAccessSecurityEngine.ReflectionTargetDemandHelper(Int32 permission, PermissionSet targetGrant, CompressedStack securityContext) +139
any help?

But Can I get it running in full trust NOW in VPS.
I have a job that i should publish , If you think that VPS will be a good choice , then i will go for it for the current deployment.

But Can I get it running in full trust NOW in VPS.
I have a job that i should publish , If you think that VPS will be a good choice , then i will go for it for the current deployment.
yes VPS gives you full control without waiting for us, and full trust, not LINQ in medium

Sorry to hijack the thread but does this mean asp.net 3.5 is now available on all vps's

you can install it :) We did not update any VPSes to have 3.5 the last updates however installed 3.0. 3.5 is not on windows update to this point so it won't be in SWSoft approved updates either

However we have clients running 3.5 on VPS with plesk no problem, of note is that 3.5 is an extension to 2.0 and you WILL NOT have 3.5 show up at all in plesk, just set to 2.0 and it works.

Thanks stephen
The last time I checked I didnt see 3.0 framework installation there on the VPS.
Have 3.5 sitting there ready to install :))

Back