Is my server down?

Hi guys I cannot access my server or control panel. I have tried ping from US and NZ not getting a response. This is why I would like 24/7 live support. Anyone else with access issues?

Paul

kiwipaul said:
Hi guys I cannot access my server or control panel. I have tried ping from US and NZ not getting a response. This is why I would like 24/7 live support. Anyone else with access issues?
I'm not having any problems today. From what I understand, JodoHost is offering 24/7 support - but you need to open a ticket unless you want to wait for someone to read your post.

They have multiple web servers in which they do hosting 'ungrounded' hence my request for others to check if others are having issues. And yes I am fully aware of the trouble ticket system that is why I mentioned 'live' support.

kiwipaul said:
They have multiple web servers in which they do hosting 'ungrounded' hence my request for others to check if others are having issues. And yes I am fully aware of the trouble ticket system that is why I mentioned 'live' support.
Naturally - that's why I told you all was good with my sites. I guess in my mind someone answering tickets 24/7 is almost just as good as 'live' support. Good luck with your problems!

Sorry Yash - it's down again. My sites have been on and off all day. This is a night mare! I have posted another support ticket.

Nathan

Your site is back up

Nathan, I can assure you that we are trying all our options at the moment to fix up the DNS servers

We have 2 people on the servers again right now to try putting up a temporary fix till we have the new dns servers

Back