is there a mail issue?

snooper

Perch
i just sent out my end-of-the-week newsletter email, and i'm not getting copies - so i doubt my members are either.

is there something on the go at the moment?

thanks

thanks for the info.

pity no announcement was made, because now i have to start from scratch. how does one go about gtetting the permissions?

I was suppose to make that announcement 12 hours ago, sorry. Will mass-mail that to all customers as well shortly

Yash said:
Will mass-mail that to all customers as well shortly

dont forget to get permission first ;) haha

seriously though, this just shows - its crucial and required part of every business these days.

I understand. But dealing with all the spam complaints we were getting every day, and the looming possibility of us being blacklisted (even if we were being very aggressive against complaints), as well as the threat from our ISP Level3 forced us to implement this :(

But i think its the best policy we ever implemented. Would prevent mail server floods and ensure we are never ever blacklisted by any anti-spam group

Yash said:
I was suppose to make that announcement 12 hours ago, sorry. Will mass-mail that to all customers as well shortly
I never received an email from this change and just got a forwarded failure to comply with TOS email from a client.

Not good.

Hatton

Back