Is there a major internet attack on?

jimsau

Perch
Our win6 went down this morning and I am finding a lot of sites down across the internet with the same troubles. Lots of complaints in forums as well.

The page says server not found part of the time but IE keeps trying to load it like it should be there.

Very Odd

Could be an issue with your ISP

I haven't heard of any internet problems. All 3 of our tier-1 backbones haven't had any issues either...

Yash said:
Could be an issue with your ISP

I haven't heard of any internet problems. All 3 of our tier-1 backbones haven't had any issues either...
Nope, A good number of servers were hit because they had not updated to the latest patches.

jimsau said:
Nope, A good number of servers were hit because they had not updated to the latest patches.

I haven't heard of any widespread problems. Usually that type of thing is reported on a good computer related news source like news.com and they don't have anything about this so I don't think there should be any concern.

Any company that didn't update their security patches is just asking for problems but as Yash said, they keep theirs up to date.

lol, I noticed that. Internet is so SLOW lately...

everything times out, and pages don't load, no in IE, Firefox, Netscape, Opera, or plain Mozilla. (note, I have them all)

We do not see any such thing on any of our server. Try using different ISP or open a support ticket.

Jedragoraitharry said:
lol, I noticed that. Internet is so SLOW lately...

everything times out, and pages don't load, no in IE, Firefox, Netscape, Opera, or plain Mozilla. (note, I have them all)

Back