Jodohost Deleted My Admin Account - Help!!

No, this account was not deleted by us. How can you claim that ?

Currently, we are looking at possibility of recovering what we can.

I can't from where I'm at. It's blocked by my firewall. I'll have to wait until this evening.

Really sucks that they can fix a dsn issue within an hour, but when I REALLY have an EMERGENCY...they just disappear. You'd think they could AT LEAST acknowledge the issue.

Not really..
Our first priority is to see what we can recover. Then we will investigate the one who deleted it and why.

weboxygen, your files will not be lost. We have backups of everything.

And deleting the admin account doesn't delete the sub accounts, it shouldn't. Let support get back to you.

However, I can assure you our team would never have deleted an admin account unless specifically requested by the reseller

weboxygen, someone with an Indonesian IP had logged into your reseller account and deleted your reseller CP and all sub accounts :(

We don't have a backup of mail that old of your account, but we should have your website files.

We'll let you know shortly

You should really really implement some good password security and ensure your password only remains with you and is never transmitted electronically.

I've never given my password out to ANYONE, and it was a pretty unique password. Plus, no one even knows that I use Jodohost. The only time it's transmitted electronically is when logging in.

I don't know anyone in Indonesia or anywhere even close to there. This really sucks. :(

I pulled your backups, so we have the files, I will see about a status update on the other parts.

Back