JodoHost Improved

MidWest

Perch
AWESOME!
Hi.

I was a member a long time ago with Jodo Host, I can't remember I think it was back in 2003, and things wern't that good, but it looks like things have gotten a LOT better now.

The support is much better and with the live support and fast ticket support. I usually get a response in an hour. Its easy to setup and use. I also noticed that (at least for me) the control panel is much faster. I'm not sure if something was changed or not but I still use dial-up and its nice not to have to wait for the control panel to load, it pops right up.

I like the vbulletin forums for support, and everything. I can't beleive that they even take all this time for their customers when their rates are so cheap! I can't believe its under $5.00 a month! I can't even get ONE value meal at Mc Donalds for that same price.

Lol, Value Meal or Value Linux? I choose Value Linux.

I cannot believe that they also offer Windows ASP .Net and MS SQL Server for this cheap price! Holey crap! I know web host that charge $30+ a month and don't even support MS SQL.

AWESOME!

Jodohost has improved.
Some mistakes did happen, but it is obvious that they have learnt from them.
Sometimes it is frustrating to find your 'sites down', but the team will deal with a problem quickly and efficiently - even if it is not their fault.

Well done JH team, wishing you every success for the future.

Nathan
GoldHost

Back