LiteHost Server - Disk space quota 2.5Gig

1. LiteHost Server has 2.5Gb, and the user of this Plan can use this space at his own description, no mather if it is applied to Win, Linux, and VPS, right?

2. Supose that I have a 3 client Host Plans:
-Win (2 accounts of 200 Mbytes)
-Linux (1 account of 100 Mbytes)
-VPS (1 account of 1.5 Gbytes)

Total of disk space alocated 1.7 GBytes and left 800 Mbytes under 2.5 Gbytes space quota of the reseller account.

My question is, why do I have a 'Recurrent reseller' debt regarding 100Mbytes of exceded space on my VPS Plan ?

Is rather interesting because I have spare space (800Mb) and all the client accounts are 'Without Billing', because I?m testing this reseller account.

I sent a ticket 'JH #HRY-39824-620' and the reply was vague, and there is no justification regarding the amount of exceded used space.

I?ll apreciate a simple explanation about this issue.

Regards

Hi,

1. Right. Total disk space shared between windows + Linux + VPS.

2. We have just pasted the reply from Psoft on your issue in that ticket. These charges are valid because Psoft confirms it.

Ravi said:
Hi,

1. Right. Total disk space shared between windows + Linux + VPS.

2. We have just pasted the reply from Psoft on your issue in that ticket. These charges are valid because Psoft confirms it.
Ok, so please let me now if the actual space is or is not above the quota.

"Psoft confirms it" and end of discussion? I?m dealing with you not with Psoft.

Ok, so please let me now if the actual space is or is not above the quota.
Carlos,

This is a charge for billing period (7/14/05 - 8/16/05). you are probabely comparing it with your current disk usage.

"Psoft confirms it" and end of discussion? I?m dealing with you not with Psoft.
Ofcourse, you are dealing with us. But you must understand that we and you are using a software developed by Psoft. And no one can better explain things related to Hsphere then Psoft. I asked them about that charge because we have no intention to do wrong billing(if any).

Ravi said:
Carlos,

This is a charge for billing period (7/14/05 - 8/16/05). you are probabely comparing it with your current disk usage.

Ofcourse, you are dealing with us. But you must understand that we and you are using a software developed by Psoft. And no one can better explain things related to Hsphere then Psoft. I asked them about that charge because we have no intention to do wrong billing(if any).

Ok, let know if having space untill reaching the space quota (2.5Gb.) the overcharge billing will be applied when increasing space on the client accounts, never exceding the 2.5Gb.

Carlos Pinto

Hi Carlos,

I regret for late reply. I was seeking more information on VPS with Hsphere 2.4.3 Patch 2.

Actually the charges are for virtual memory and vps processes. Today we are notified by psoft that due to a bug vps shows these charges as disk usage. Details are provided in your ticket too.

I am posting this reply after examining few more cases of same nature.

Thankyou.

Back