Live Help = Nightmare

berk581

Guppy
Has anyone else noticed that you basically get no where with live help on technical issues? Always the same response.... open a ticket. Then you have to rexplain everything agian 2 or 3 times..

It's taking a day to do, what I thought would be a simple task, but apparently HSphere and JodoHost Support have to drag out because you really cant get support via live help.

X(

Have you submitted a ticket?

not everything can be done quickly and live chat is not suited for all issues.

Yes I have.. and still nothing. I partly blame HSphere for making this to be a difficult process apparently.. but still...

Sadly, I feel the issue could have been supported via live chat.

I checked the ticket, you have already passed the step of getting a CSR, it is presented during the change there, to get the CSR you will need to disabled then re-enable the CP SSL.

the CSR will be about 10-15 lines of rather cryptic text.

Save the CSR AND the Private key for safekeeping you may need them later, in fact you will need the CSR for the certificate purchase.

Go to your reseller admin panel.
Go to E.Manager
Drop down to CP SSL Manager
Click the on button to turn SSL off, then click again to turn it back on and you will be presented with the needed information there.

That is the way for you to get a CSR.

Has anyone else noticed that you basically get no where with live help on technical issues?

Baah, man... You must have been really unlucky or something... cause I get consistenly good reactions. There is always an exception here or there... but in 99% of cases I find it really good.

Bah, I am going to have to agree here.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chat InformationPlease wait for a site operator to respond. You are currently in queue and if this is a support query, you may have to wait for upto 15 minutes depending on support load. If this is a non-urgent support query, we STRONGLY recommend you open a ticket [Note - If you use Firefox and could not see our messages during chat session, please use any alternative web browser like Internet Explorer or Opera]
Chat InformationAll operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly.
Chat InformationAll operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly.
Chat InformationYou are now chatting with 'Johnny'
Johnny: Hello. How may I assist you?
Jim: Hi, How do I find out which server my sites are on?
Jim: they have been pretty slow at times the last few days
Jim: even not reachable last night for a while
Jim: ??
Johnny: let me know the site name
Jim: *edited*.com
Jim: and *edited*.com
Jim: etc
Johnny: ok please hold on
Johnny: please post a ticket
Jim: what server are they on
Jim: hello?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Waited a long time between responses then he never got back to me. Waited a long time and gave up. Happened a few nights ago too.

j,

I am sorry right now Johnny is in his 3rd shift without relief, he is working very hard on chat and on tickets, we had some staff get sick and call in, we are bringing in other staff but traffic has been a problem for them getting in.
We will have more available shortly.

j,

I am sorry right now Johnny is in his 3rd shift without relief, he is working very hard on chat and on tickets, we had some staff get sick and call in, we are bringing in other staff but traffic has been a problem for them getting in.
We will have more available shortly.

Wasn't that big of a deal Stephen. I just thought the question of how I can find out which server my sites were on would be a little easier to answer. I still don't have the answer. :)

FTP User/Account -> FTP User. Here you will see the server name like win7.your-service-domain.com that means the server hosting the sites in this account is win7.

Back