Looking For Help...

Hi..

What kind of windows server at Jodohost?

Win Nt or Windows 2000..but for Win1 and 2 it's stated Windows 2003.

But I confuse on win3 and win4, it's stated windows web server at server aliases.
win3.myXXXXXXX.biz (windows web server)
win4.myXXXXXXX.biz (windows web server)

This thing important to me because my packages hosting using Windows2003...please clarify.

Problem on Win1 and Win4 :

Problem :
1) Custom Error Pages - No Working
When I create the path (errors/file name) :-
- Win1 : Internal Error, Tech Support Was Notified
- Win4 : Without error message but when I test the page goes to some default pages and the message "The system cannot find the file specified"

2) WebShell Problem.
a) Win1 - Will be asking password and user ID when logout
b) Win4 - Webshell cannot be access.

3) My trial account problem didn't solve until now but already create a ticket...please refer to support ticket.

My Domain located at both server.

Hopely Jodosoft can help me to solve all this thing. :(

Win1, Win2, Win3 and win4 all runs Windows 2003 Standard

1) Regarding error pages, please open a specific ticket with the website and error page.

2) WebShell appears to be working fine on both servers. Have you create the win4 alias in the server aliases. Submit a ticket with the accounts in concern

3) Your trial account was shifted to your reseller account. Just change the package settings to "Without Billing" and coinvert it to paid. You can do this all yourself. We no longer have control over it

Hi..

1) Submitted support ticket - No reply

2) Submitted Support ticket - No reply

3) Solved - Thank's yash

Waiting your reply my support ticket.

Thanks,

Hi...

When you all at support can solve my problem? Coz till now no action taken.

Not only above issue but I'm also having problem with phpadmin but I think better to solve previous issue rather open a new ticket without action... :(

Support has replied to your two tickets. First is solved by adding default page in directory index [CP->Web Options->Directory Index]. Also you seem to have deleted default folders within your domain folder. To fix it, delete your domain in CP and add again. This will also require uploading all files.

All your tickets were answered to. We told you that we were working on the WebShell problem. This we forwarded to PSOFT to check its configuration

Atulkumar..

Thanks for reply but to delete all file at both domain..I don't think can do now, anyway thanks for your help.

Yash,

Are you sure ticket no 1515 and 1542 was answered?

First submission answered but when I reply to that ticket, No answer at all or probably delay at mail server.

BTW, you'll already help me on this matter..So thanks Yash. ;)

Yes

Regarding the Custom error page error, I said give us the domain, server, ftp username and location of the error page and we'd manually set it up. There is a bug in HSphere.

Regarding the trial account I said we shifted the account to your reseller package from jodoshared. The whole package is under your control now. Just convert it to paid or disable billing

Yash,

I'll re-submit new ticket about error pages and webshell problem later.

Regarding trial account already settle because I'm already transfered it to my reseller packages.

Thanks,

Just a thought, I believe that with ASP.NET pages (.aspx) you also need to add code to your web.config file to handle errors such as 404 page not found. It seemed as though I had to do this to my app even after the admins fixed the setting in HSphere for all other types of pages.

Hi...

Thanks Brawney...but I'm not using asp or asp.net, just plain html and 100% depend on HSphere.. :D

Yash,

Please checks, New Ticket Submitted :
Ticket No : 1618 and 1619

Thanks, :)

Back