Mail Blocked

The domain scad.edu is blocking email coming from Jodo. Please work with them to resolve the issue.

I submitted a trouble ticket for this same problem last night, but when I checked today my ticket seems to have vanished?!

Thanks,
techfuzz

Tickets do not get vanished :)
What username did you use to login? Please use your main reseller username

Can you give me the ticket ID. I'll track it down for you

That's the weird thing, I never got a confirmation that my ticket was ever submitted like I usually do. I have just resubmitted it and got confirmation this time. Ticket ID# EMT-81145-391

techfuzz

I'm also having issues with emails not going through. How can I figure out where they are being blocked? I get no response and the person I'm emailing never gets the emails. They were getting them a week ago, but no for the last 5 or 6 days.

jonyah said:
I'm also having issues with emails not going through. How can I figure out where they are being blocked? I get no response and the person I'm emailing never gets the emails. They were getting them a week ago, but no for the last 5 or 6 days.

Usually you should get a bounce if a mail server is blocking email for any particular reason. But we can still check if you open a ticket
Also please note there could be multiple reasons why he isn't responding.

1) Mail is going to his spam folder
2) His mail server is not sending out a reply
3) His reply is being blocked by your spam filter

or his mail server is simply rejecting the email for some reason and not sending a bounce (this is unusual)

Back