Mail issues still!

I still can not turn back on my mail services. I still get the error Internal Error, Tech Support Was Notified, I have had a ticket in sense yesterday actually 2 one was closed without resolution and the other has not even been acknowledge. Can someone from Jodo please help..

JoCald said:
Same here, and I hope you don't delete this thread as well :rolleyes:

Ticket ID: #50554

Your thread was deleted because there were at least 10x threads talking about the same issue. Please don't expect me to chase down each thread, posting the same reply individually

This issue is being looked into and would be resolved at the soonest. I do however appologize for this issue

lol Shifty2k4, sorry about beating you to it :p

Yash: No need to reply to it all the threads, but deleting them when the problem still persists is unprofessional and gives the idea you are hiding something. Better to lock them and put a link to the only thread you plan on keeping open, and then delete them when the problem is resolved.

JoCald, you issue solved

Shifty, your issue being worked on.

I have left the 3 main threads about these issues open and undeleted. There are in the network outages section. There were 10 small threads, asking the same questions with the same explanations. I deleted those.

Back