Mail Not Sending

Whenever I try to send e-mails to an account of mine, the message will automatically bounce back, saying that it can't be delivered. It does this for all of my mail boxes, even the new ones I have created. I have tried deleting the boxes I created and making new ones, but the mail still bounces back to the sender.

And quite frankly, I have NO IDEA what the problem is. Any ideas?

I'm assuming you are trying to send an email from an external email account to your JodoHost mail boxes

If so, please let me know what the returned email says. Have you pointed your domain to our servers?

Yes, I'm trying to send from an external account to my Jodohost mailbox.

When I send an e-mail from my Jodohost account to an external box, however, that seems to work just fine. It's only when I send to my Jodohost box when my mail gets bounced back with this message:

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

[email protected]

Two questions:
I have to use IP as POP3 server but SMTP alias works fine. This is not a problem for me but just wondering why?
This one is more important. When I tried to send a message I've got this response:
Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Subject: RE:
Sent: 09/12/03 23:50

The following recipient(s) could not be reached:

<e-mail> on 09/12/03 23:50
553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)

Do you have any idea what's wrong? I didn't have any problem before I switched to new servers.
Thanks!
Vit

Set 66.36.230.189 as your outgoing and incoming mail server. Do POP3 then try sending your mail. Will work

NitaMonk said:
Whenever I try to send e-mails to an account of mine, the message will automatically bounce back, saying that it can't be delivered. It does this for all of my mail boxes, even the new ones I have created. I have tried deleting the boxes I created and making new ones, but the mail still bounces back to the sender.

And quite frankly, I have NO IDEA what the problem is. Any ideas?

I might have had the same problem. I was unable to send email using my jodohost accounts and Outlook Express.

Response to trouble tickets was that it was my firewall or ISP which is of course not the case.

I tried increasing the server timeout(based on the server delay in the other thread) and no luck.

Then I just got another reply to my ticket. SMPT server authentication MUST be turned off. Just tested it and I can now send email just fine.

Sorry to intrude if that wasn't your original problem.

Brent

Back