Mail Problems?

jhoelz

Perch
Ticket 8534

Have not received a confirming on update.
All my domians are having trouble with mail. Either not receiving or a very delayed receiving.

Not much of anything is working anywhere on my reseller account and mails are one of them. no e-mails are being sent at all. This h-sphere is a nightmare to work with.

I had some delayed mail delivery as well (by about 2 hours, even when sending directly to the JodoHost SMTP server), but several hours ago it started behaving normally again.

Why is H-Sphere such a nightmare? It has a few limitations but on the whole it's pretty good. It's true that reseller accounts require some setting up, but that doesn't mean it's "not working".

SubSpace said:
Why is H-Sphere such a nightmare? It has a few limitations but on the whole it's pretty good. It's true that reseller accounts require some setting up, but that doesn't mean it's "not working".

Well it is quite hard to figure out the program in the first place and when all day it has been page not found or some other scripting errors when trying to set things up I would say things are not working right at all.

jimsau said:
Well it is quite hard to figure out the program in the first place and when all day it has been page not found or some other scripting errors when trying to set things up I would say things are not working right at all.

I've never seen a single scripting error produced by H-Sphere? Are you getting JavaScript errors or server side errors? What browser are you using?

IE 6

The scripting type errors were on the domain system while trying to set up my nameserver. The page not founds were on h-sphere.

Back