Mail Restrictions

B

Blacklazy

So there is a new limit on sending 100 emails per day? ?( Does that include emails that are sent from my vBulletin I installed. It send an email everytime someone replies to a thread.

The limit has been in place for a very long time, nothing new at all. You can have it removed by filling out the Mass-Mailing Forum which ensures you are aware of what spamming is and ensure never to spam using JodoHost services

I just read the thread yesterday. I didn't look at the date of the post.

Does that include emails that are sent from my vBulletin I installed. It send an email everytime someone replies to a thread.

?(?(

Edit:
I have vBulletin installed on my website and I have been getting complaints that none of my members that have an AOL email address are getting emails from my forum. They don't get their confirmation codes when they sign up and they don't get other emails I send to them via the forum either. They emails are not going into SPAM.

Does AOL have Jodo blacklisted or something? I see that vB has a SMTP option as well. It looks like I can put my email address and server name in there and it will send the emails from my address? Might this fix the problem? I am using the built in PHP functions to send email now and I'm not sure how those work.

I also still haven't gotten an answer on wether or not my forum emails are included in that 100 emails per day limit. If so I will need to change it because my members need to get subscription emails on thread replies. Or does this just include emails sent from within the CP's email program?

EDIT:
Solved on Live Chat.

Back