Mail services don't work after Server relocation

Hi,

On the recent Server relocation, although has not been more of a pair of hours that the sites been have fallen, the services Web have become to reestablish approximately for a pair of hours, that's ok :D , but it has not happened the same with the services of email ;( , that still follow without working, any update on this issue?

Thanks.

mail servers are not down.. but connections to it are slow due to network congestion. If you allow it to try to connect for say 120 seconds.. it will connect. Use webmail it the meantime

We are working to solve this issue

asp mail components (at least CDO) are also not working

Code:
CDO.Message.1 error '80040213' 

The transport failed to connect to the server. 

/includes/functions_email_notification.asp, line 162

Here in England everything is working fine, and, maybe I'm just imagining it, but the websites are blazingly fast - faster than my own localhost on my laptop!

I guess moving the servers must have been like waiting for Apollo 8 to re-appear from the dark side of the moon. Well done everyone!

Everything works correctly now, and ASPmail (ASP) also works, excellent work boys, is and enormous pleasure doing businesses and working with yours. :clap2:

Jodohost :first:

well, i'm very happy with how things went, i think Friday early morning was a great time, and the frequent updates on jodopulse made an amzing differnce.

still waiting for CDO to work tho, on win 10.

Back