MAIL5 - Not receiving emails sent to customer using MAIL5.

I have a client that can send email via MAIL5 (SMTP) and can successfully connect via POP3, but know mail is getting through to him. I have sent several and they never make it through... can check via web mail and they are not visible there either.

Possible backup on DSPAM????

Tried posting ticket, but wouldn't go through.

I also now have customers complaining of this. I sent email from jodo address and an outside address like hotmail... no email is arriving in the inbox. They also DO NOT have the spam filter turned on.

You should have mails flowing now check the dspam1 issue, it is bypassed now and mail is working.

Hi Stephen,

Thanks but things are still not working here.

I just sent an email but it is not arriving at the inbox and it is an email from one domain to aother - both on jodo servers.

QuietCalm

it is working, but it is being a bit slow getting hit with a massive load of mails. There is a hardware error on dspam1 and we are working on it at top priority.

As outlined, the issue is because DSPAM1 (one of our Spam Gateways) is currently down due to a hardware problem. Mail4, Mail5 and Mail6 use this spam gateway

While we fix this issue, we have reconfigured our email systems to have mail sent directly to those mail servers, bypassing DSPAM1. But because of this, there is alot more email going to the mail server (because of the spam) and has resulted in the mail servers are running a bit slower than usual and there might be a small delay in sending/receiving emails.

We apologise for this issue, and we expect it to be resolved shortly

Back