mail6 delays / problems

Is mail6 having long delays or problems? Sent multiple emails to an account from various outside accounts and none have made it through and none have been caught as spam.

I put in a ticket, but as usually there is a delay in it showing up there.

There was some issue with dspam server which was causing mail delay. The issue has been fixed now.
There is still large queue at the server which should come to normal within 15-30 minutes.

The issue is going on.... I don't receive any mail in one of my domains. I can sent but don't receive anything.

I have opened a ticket but my email are not arriving

Anything else has same issue?

As of 8:50AM Eastern time there still seems to be delays. I would have thought the queue would have cleared by now. Please examine things again Jodo techs.

Thanks.

Looks like email is now going faster... the last ones took about 15 minutes, but still longer than normal. Usually it is johnny on the spot.

gsaunders,

It is a bit of a dspam issue, it is taking some heavy incoming email and being slower than normal. It is much better than before, and we are working to make it even better still now. We also thought it would be moving along at regualr pace by now, but it is still having some small delays

Back