Mailing List management.

Where can I 'programaticaly' access the different mailing lists I setup? I'm not even sure if this is possible based on what I've previously read in a post or two.

After I setup a mailing list for a client on one of my sites, I'd like for them to be able to view/add/delete addressees from the list. I would also like visitors to the site to be able to add themselves to the different clients mailing lists if they wish to do so.

As I've seen elsewhere, there isn't a 'mail' folder in my root, so I'm not sure where I can get at the information.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Brent

I suggest you post this at hsphere.com's forum
I have no idea and we can offer you no help with this

soundcompanies said:
Where can I 'programaticaly' access the different mailing lists I setup? I'm not even sure if this is possible based on what I've previously read in a post or two.

After I setup a mailing list for a client on one of my sites, I'd like for them to be able to view/add/delete addressees from the list. I would also like visitors to the site to be able to add themselves to the different clients mailing lists if they wish to do so.

As I've seen elsewhere, there isn't a 'mail' folder in my root, so I'm not sure where I can get at the information.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Brent
Personally that sounds more like something that you would need to build as a stand-alone application rather than as something that would be included at the hosting level. Especially when you consider the depth of integration that you're proposing.

The one thing that might help you out in this quest would be to find out where/how HSphere stores it's setup information and see if you can query that for information pertaining to the mail accounts for each of your user accounts. That might be more trouble than it's worth though.

Good Luck!

Back