Max User Accounts

Greggers

Perch
Hi,

Whats happens when you reach the max number of user accounts for your reseller plan? Do the system stop allowing registrations or does it automitcally put us up to the new level?

Thanks
Greg

LiteHost is the only one with a limit, the others will be billed to you at $.50 per user per month over the free number given in the plan.

That's what we are on at the moment. Dilemmar is that we have 2 trial accounts at the moment which has taken us up to 10 accounts. Now, they may or may not go ahead with hosting. If they do great, we'll move to the next level, if they don't and we move up to the next level we've forked out for hosting we don't need.

So, if user 11 now comes along and signs up, what happens?? Does it fail?

We actually had 11 accounts in total so which account(s) are ignored in in this scenario? Demo/System/Admin ??

Thanks
Greg

Yeah - I cleared down a couple of duplicate trial accounts to save upgrading just yet. They never responded to any emails we sent. So before the two i deleted we had 11 ?(

I checked and found that you still have 2 demo accounts. And you are charged $0.50 for one additional account only. So I guess the accounts you deleted also include a demo account. Thus these 3 demo accounts were not charged.

Can you confirm you deleted a demo account too ?

Hi,

No, deleted two trial accounts that were taken out about 24 hours ago.

In total we had (up until I deleted the two trials)

1 x System Account
1 x Admin Account
1 x Tech Support Account
2 x Demo Accounts
6 x Standard Accounts

Deleted 2 standard accounts which has now bought us down to 4 standard accounts. If the demo accounts don't count towards to 10 max then i guess that would answer the question as that would total 9 accounts.

Cheers
Greg

Phew.. Got there :D

I did only just delete the accounts - about half hour ago or so, not long before you checked out the account.

Sounds Good.

You can send us a mail at sales @ jodohost.com (no spaces), Whenever you are in doubt. We will try to explain Hsphere terms and working more clearly :)

Back