more stats please!

snooper

Perch
I'd like to ask if JH can look into some additonal/alternative stats packages that can be blended into Hsphere. I've mentioned a few times the inaccuracies, and serious fallbabks of the 2 currently supported packages.

one important tracker for me, is getting LIVE data on whats going on at the site. as is now, i can only gt todays data, in 12 hours time, or maybe even tomorrow sometime, and this is painful for some of the projects i run. With a previous host, we actually had live tracking of visitors, and i could see where each visitor was on the site, how long his session has been running, and where he's from. this is really useful info, alto its not alwasy mission critical, i am beginning to see that stats coming out the next day only simply doesnt do the trick.

pls dont tell me to sign up for 3rd party packages... this stuff should really be supported as part of the host.

looking forwardsto hearing comments on this.
thanks.

You've got access to the raw log files as part of your hosting to analyse as and when you like using what ever tools you like. Providing live stats can be potentially very processor intensive so I'd rather that Jodohost stick with the 12 hour updates rather than face a potential degradation in performance and leave users with the option of using their own third party applications.

Back