More than your fair share of problems

KaiVar

Guppy
Hi,

I'm not one to grumble, and I'm very happy with the response and service from JodoHost....but...you do seem to have more than your fair share of problems. Again today, we experienced a minor outage that doesn't appear to have been announced, and is unrelated to the Win5 hard disk change.

It has got to the point where I feel like keeping a diary of all of the outages just to confirm that I'd not dreaming it.

Is there an end in sight, or is this type of niggly provision an expected part of your delivery?

Kaine
:(

Im not aware of any outage on any server today. Could you let me know what you experienced. Not a single ticket regarding any outage either

Infact I can confirm that there was absolutely no outage today, neither network nor server

If you experience any problem, please immediately open a ticket or call us so we can investigate

Bishopsoftware said:
kaivar...you're not dreaming it and you're not alone.

Your problem was because the permissions on your account were not set properly. We had announced the win5 hard disk swap by email and on the forum. As soon as you opened a ticket mentioning that you needed the permissions reassigned, we did that and your DNN site was corrected

Back