MS Sql Express support? WebPi Support?

Express, no and no intent on shared/reseller. We run SQL servers standalone and web standalone.

Web Platform Installer, this is not a shared platform app, so no it won't run.

Ok I meant web deployment packages, which I guess is IIS 7.

I suppose I'm concerned with forward technologies since I've read on this forum that hsphere isn't being developed and that is a reason given for not implementing certain technologies. I'm trying to evaluate hosting since I'm going to be actually developing Windows heavy applications. So far you have been great, but I've not used hosting much lately.

Ok I meant web deployment packages, which I guess is IIS 7.

I suppose I'm concerned with forward technologies since I've read on this forum that hsphere isn't being developed and that is a reason given for not implementing certain technologies. I'm trying to evaluate hosting since I'm going to be actually developing Windows heavy applications. So far you have been great, but I've not used hosting much lately.
Hsphere is finally getting Windows 2008 support :)

It is NOT being publicly beta tested and we have a very large amount of servers even with the old programmers we have issues in updates. I am not expecting to install it as soon as released, but the support is coming, and we will keep everyone up to date on it as soon as we know more.

Without a public beta test, we feel it will be irresponsible to just jump in at first release. As mentioned before with old programmers it had issues always in a major update, and now they have churned all developers and releasing an update, to say I expect some bumps would be an understatement.

Good to know. What about 2008 in VPS?
:D Really soon.

I am actually a bit waiting for Parallels to release 4.6 with R2 support, been in RC status for a while (publicly).

there are some other plans as well, which will be forthcoming soon.

I just wish I could understand Parallels making one thing publicly available, and another keeping so close and closed not letting people test it out.

Back