MSSQL manager

Dave

Perch
I just noticed an option in my CP called "MSSQL manager". Is this something new, or was it there before and I just didn't see it. I looked in the HSphere documentation and couldn't find a reference to it. What is this and is there documentation available for it?

Thanks!

Its a new feature that came with our HSphere upgrade. We have not tried it out yet but we have included it for free with all our packages. Go ahead and try it and let us know what it is :)

OK, I tried it. It is the ASP Enterprise Manager that I tried unsuccessfully to install myself. It runs, but I can't open any tables. I get a Visual Basic error whenever I try looking at any table, even the default ones: "Object variable or With block variable not set." All the other functions appear to work, but not being to look at tables is a pretty serious bug.

I'll be communicating this over to PSOFT. This is new feature to my knowledge in the BETA stage... that's why it is not documented

Hmm, my new billing term started on the 12th of this month, so I don't see why I don't see it. Maybe I'm just blind.

Back