My only concern

This recent downtime is unfortunate but hardware problems are sometimes unavoidable. Your backup/restore procedure has obvious flaws but you have recognized them and are hopefully working on it.
My only concern is trying to reach these forums... I continuously clicked the "Forums" link on your main website page but it either failed or took me to the wrong page. Even typing support.jodohost.com right now brings me to an invalid page. Can you try to make sure that link is always accurate? I know now that it's support.jodoshared.com, but it's a bit too late... That webpage forum link is often the only way I know what's going on.
Thanks,
-Dave

The linux server migration messed up the Apache record for support.jodohost.com. Our unix administrator will be correcting this as soon as he gets time

I really do not want to modify the schedules of any of our administrators. We need ensure all tickets are answered and resolve any pending issues before we look into these other smaller issues

I wish I knew linux otherwise I would have corrected it myself.

I hope you understand. I'll be sending out a mass email to customers to inform them

Back