Mysql Slow? Is anyone else having slow issues?

i DON'T know whats going on lately but getting real frustrated and had enough. things arent the same and already started moving clients to other servers.

I tell live chat about mysql after almost 8min of ignoring me then comes back and says we don't have a issue check it now?????? IS THIS A SNWER TO FIX A PROBLEM????? i HAVE CLients pissed off at me one is running a promotion and his clients are calling him because mysql8 is slow..

again tells me server is fine here. someone better look into this asap ive had it... MORE THE ONE PERSON AND SEVERAL PEOPLE ARE HAVING A PROBLEM ON MY END so something is wrong..

WebD,

Abhishek and I have both checked this, it loads in 5-6 seconds here every load. the web server you are on is currently still in miami, and the DB is in Tx.

But the page loads are steady and fine, it is not crawling by any means. I have 4-7 seconds on any page load, all categories etc.

im telling you it's not here.. I even change the ip in the configure file to the new one. It's taking me over 11-12 seconds now. My client it's taking him 9-11 seconds between pages. The only way he knew his clients called him.......

there is no issue in the sql server, it is performing well. The web server will migrate soon.
It seems like we can't win one for anything here, whatever we do someone has a problem with it :(

why aren't the servers migrated at the sametime that work with each other???? I can't have my client like this for days, its unacceptable hes already pissed running a promotion. NOw i have to move his whole dang site to my server elsewhere or lose him... JUST MORE WORK FOR ME... this migration should be plan better with all these servers, should be done in pairs... so busy and now this to have to handle you know the job to move a big store......................

why aren't the servers migrated at the sametime that work with each other???? I can't have my client like this for days, its unacceptable hes already pissed running a promotion. NOw i have to move his whole dang site to my server elsewhere or lose him... JUST MORE WORK FOR ME... this migration should be plan better with all these servers, should be done in pairs... so busy and now this to have to handle you know the job to move a big store......................
Webd, they generally are done it pairs, but people move around, create DBs at a later time, it isn't as straightforward as you would like.

you can have someone on web2, but SQL on mysql8...just like one other user on MSSQL4, AND MSSQL12(using different accounts) for one site, it isn't something that can magically move them all in rapid form.

what other mysql servers is still in Flordia i need to get him over there before he gets more pissed till you migrate the web server???

All my websites that use mysql seem to be running okay, bar one, which is on mysql9.m****here.biz - it takes 30 seconds to load each page on my super fast fibre optic connection. I've gone into config.php and updated the IP today, but it's still a 5-6 second delay on each page where it used to take a second at most. Is this problem a temporary one - fortunately the website affected is still in development and not live, but it is painful trying to test it.

Please bear with this for some more time. We are doing our best to complete the migration of our servers to another data center. You are facing these problems temporarily because the MySQL server has already been migrated and the webserver not yet.
There is nothing wrong with the MySQL server we assure you. It will be all perfectly fine very soon.
Best wishes.

All my websites that use mysql seem to be running okay, bar one, which is on mysql9.m****here.biz - it takes 30 seconds to load each page on my super fast fibre optic connection. I've gone into config.php and updated the IP today, but it's still a 5-6 second delay on each page where it used to take a second at most. Is this problem a temporary one - fortunately the website affected is still in development and not live, but it is painful trying to test it.

You may create a new account as a temp measure, which can be removed later.

Back