Mysql3 still having problems

wotech

Perch
The post in the outages forum says it's been up for a couple minutes and it's being monitored, however it was just down for at least 10 minutes, as I keep getting calls from customers. Last check was at 1:50pm central time, and it was down. Appears to be working right now though.

Just want to make sure someone is fixing it, as I haven't seen a post in the outages forum for a while.

Mysql3 is still having problems today...up, down, very slow. Actually, it has been rather slow for quite some time (weeks). Unfortunately, I have a high proportion of sites using this DB server so problems hit me more than probably most. A true fix would be greatly appreciated!

Tim

Tanmaya has done some things that may have fixed it now, we have another server in prep to do hardware replacement if needed.

I can't get into more details of what was done because some changes we did were circumvented by actions of a client and I don't want to get too detailed about that, it wasn't security just makes me a bit frustrated to see our work being undone by some people without asking first.

Back