.Net app performance

webguru

Guppy
Hi to all, I am just wondering if I it is just me, or other people who run .net applications on shared servers have also experienced a slower performance. I run several DNN portals in my account and experience a "slow reponse" period every now and then, which I think relates to load balancing on the server. For example now the response is rather slow, it often times out, etc.

I've been very happy with Jodohost as a hosting provider, this is not a reflection on their service, in fact I think they could be one of the better providers of DNN hosting (apart from those dedicated providers who charge a premium) but perhaps if there were more of us we could ask them to consider a dedicated server optimised to host DNN, with better load balancing, etc.

I suggest you get onto Live Chat the next time you notice this issue. There could be a number of factors that cause a slow response.
We have many many DNN sites running, seen very few complaints regarding response times

The one I am having problems with is DNN 4, I have upgraded to 4.3.1, but will now upgrade to 4.3.5 to see if there is any difference, if not I will try to discuss on live chat next time, thanks. It is not production site yet, so nothing too urgent.

Back