Network issue we are checking.

Stephen

US Operations
Staff member
We are checking right now on this will update with more as soon as possible.

I am heading to the datacenter now to check if there is any issue with our switching gear because I can't reach from either network across at the moment.

There is again an issue at fiber providers end and they are working on it on high priority.
Meanwhile we are evaluating if we can get our other transport link up that recently got commissioned.

We have called in our other tech to assist Stephen and we hope to be able to quickly bring our network up on this new transport link. In all we are trying to get things up as soon as possible.

Our techs have been trying to get this backup link operational as primary, however all links are not coming up ok. We have called in DC techs to look at cross-connects to see if they are all ok. We will be posting more updates soon.
Sorry for all this delay and the inconvenience caused.

We are all up on this new link and it appears to be working just fine!
We will continue to monitor this link. Meanwhile, we will be working on getting our other link up as well.

I've been just notified about some servers in cluster2 not being available. We will post more updates about it shortly..

I am here and available again on other means, as we have the core networks back up and running. We are working on this CL2 issue, I am sorry about not giving up to the minute updates during this but I was on 2 calls the entire time + IMs and even a few clients that know my SMS/phone numebr sending me messages(sorry guy I didn't get to reply I was on the phone)

Back