New account activation.

I signed up for a Windows Value Plan today and paid via 2co for 6 months, yet my account is still pending activation. I was hoping it would be ready immediately as I need to start setting some things up. I don't see why I would have to wait just cause I paid in advance when you offer a free trial.

It didn't said anywhere how long it would be but if something can be done to speed up the process I'll be thankful

The account is TRodriguez.

Thanks.

2Checkout payments are reviewed by them for Fraud. We are yet to receive their OK.

Please sign-up for a trial account. Billing will actiavte it right away. Also your 2CO payment will be credited to it as soon as our Billing team gets a 2CO OK.

But I just signed up for the account, how can I change it to trial?

<edit> The reply from support was a link to 2co to make a payment which I already did and forwarded the confirmation to support. could you change the account to trial until you do whatever you got to do?

Sorry, just to clarify what Atul said. If there is a perceived fraud threat in your order (for example, your location IP and CC billing address dont match), we wait to hear back from 2CO's anti-fraud department.

Your account has just been activated. A vast majority of signups with us are activated in under 60 minutes. those with a perceived fraud threat are activated in no longer than 6 to 7 hours.

One more problem, when I try to switch to dedicated ip I get "There is no dedicated IP available. Please contact your administrator."

I need the IP because I will use 3rd party dns and will be installing ssl soon.

Back