New Customer - Service Domain Issues

Mark65

Perch
I already sent in a ticket on this but I'm not sure the person understood the issue so I'll try it again.

I signed up this morning with you from another HSPHERE webhost. At that host my service domain was ServiceDomain1.com and that was registered with GoDaddy as the name server etc. like it's supposed to be.

With the switch to you we wanted to make another domain - NewServiceDomain.com, which is the main business site, the service domain.

However I can't log into my Godaddy account for NewServiceDomain.com to make the changes because we lost our login information.

The email account we have with Godaddy is on NewServiceDomain.com, stupidly, and now we don't have access to that email address anymore through the previous host.

Therefore I cannot make NewServiceDomain.com the service domain without getting the login info from Godaddy but I can't get the login info because I can't access that domain's email through the previous host anymore. And they will not answer my phone, email, or contact messages.

What can I do? Can I undo what I've done on my new account with you and change the service domain back to ServiceDomain1.com (which I have the Godaddy login info for) even temporarily or what?

If that's a possibility can I then later change it to NewServiceDomain.com as originally planned?

I am lost and desparate. Please help. What is the best thing to do in this situation? What exactly do I need to do to change my service domain to something I have the Godaddy login info for (several domains) so I can set up the new nameservers, etc?

I have already set up my new account here with NewServiceDomain.com but am at a loss as to what to do now to get this going.

Thank you for any advice.

You can delete all the aliases, and the dns zone, but you will not be able to set it up differently at a later time, pretty much once you start and have customers in hsphere, you are "stuck"

So, before customers, change is possible, after, not.

Stephen said:
You can delete all the aliases, and the dns zone, but you will not be able to set it up differently at a later time, pretty much once you start and have customers in hsphere, you are "stuck"

So, before customers, change is possible, after, not.

Thanks for the quick reply. The reason for the change to the main business account in the first place was so that we could tie our domain name into our internal corporate network DNS wise.

If I use another service domain (that I have the Godaddy information for) can I still do that or not?

Thanks.

If you can explain how you want to integrate that more I could answer better, if it is private and not something you want in public, feel free to send me a private message, I will read and reply in the morning.

Back