New User Titles! Suggestions?

You are so right there. That Ad Campaign is what has made that company popular (well before they bought the company that started it hehe). And what about the other company Fido that uses dog ads and commercials?

It is 2003, not 1950. Since when does professional have to mean boring, bland and uptight? Although I am sure there are still people who think the world has gone to the hell because business don't enforce dress shirts and ties at work anymore.

On a side note...here in Montreal the pot bellied pig ad is kinda funny in french. There is a big pig facing a tiny little pig and the caption is "Je suis ton p?re luke" Which translates to "I am your father luke" It is cute and funny and everyone talks about it when they walk by it. It has nothing to do with the phone company at all and I highly doubt the smiles on people's faces are from their digust at a company being unprofessional because they used animals.

Actually it's very ingenius because the ads are for the camera features of the phone...and we know the saying.when pigs fly...well if you take a picture of them with your camera phone and send it to someone...you can show them pigs flying...LOL

My favorite was the lizards running across the screen on their hind legs. I have NEVER seen something so funny in my life. The monkey ones were kinda boring though.

I am so glad you brought this point up Dave. I wish I had thought about it. :)

Back