NOOOOO!!!! This makes no since....

MidWest

Perch
I just talked on Live Chat. I need to transfer my Windows account to a Linux account. Akshay told me to make a new Linux trial account, then go into my Windows account backup all my information, (databases, emails, etc...) then delete my domain in my windows account and register it with my new linux account. Then I need to contact billing and have them transfer my money I already paid from my windows account to linux and close windows account.

I have done this as I am told and then I get a reply email with the message.

Hi,

We have not activated your account. For trial accounts, we need a domain
registered in your name and having same contact details as in your signup
with us.

If you do not have such domain, please signup for paid account. We have 30
days money back guaranatee. We will process your refund in 48 hrs if you are
not satisfied.

Kind Regards
Prabhakar
JodoHost Sales Department
[email protected]

I don't know what the problem is, I don't have time. I only have few hours to do the transfer. X(;(

This is our standard policy becasue of spammers trying to get trial accounts all the time, please come to live chat and explain the situation and they will help you out.

Your account has been activated. Please check your emails for login details and let us know.

Also, if you don't want to continue with your windows account then transfer your files and domain to your new account and fill online cancellation form for cancellation for the same account requesting payment transfer from your windows account to linux account (don't forget to mention username of both accounts). Our billing department will confirm your request and do the needful.

Also, please be informed that we do verification for all the new accounts (trial / Paid ), for verification purpose our sales team has contacted you by email asking a domain name registered at your name and was expecting your reply, so that we can activate your account. But, we have yet not received any reply from you, for our email verification.

For any adjustment in your account's billing, payments' you need to write an email to sales/ billing for official confirmation.

You can always contact us on Live Chat for instant help if you want to get your work done fast. We always go a step ahead to assist/ help our clients. We appreciat your co-operation to serve you with better services all the time.

With Regards

I just talked on Live Chat. I need to transfer my Windows account to a Linux account. Akshay told me to make a new Linux trial account, then go into my Windows account backup all my information, (databases, emails, etc...) then delete my domain in my windows account and register it with my new linux account. Then I need to contact billing and have them transfer my money I already paid from my windows account to linux and close windows account.

I have done this as I am told and then I get a reply email with the message.

I don't know what the problem is, I don't have time. I only have few hours to do the transfer. X(;(

This is our standard policy becasue of spammers trying to get trial accounts all the time, please come to live chat and explain the situation and they will help you out.
Dude. I am confuse. Please wait for sometime.

I went to Live Chat and talked to Manish. He was a good help he told me to make a support ticket and they will make a backup of my account for me in Zip format. Then I can restore my domain to Linux. I spent 20 minuets on Live Chat.

So I made a ticket asking them to take a backup for me and I all I get is reply asking me to take the backup myself. I already told Manish I tried to make the backup myself and it wasnt working.

HELP! ?( ?(

Hello,

You may create zip file of your account by using archive feature available under file manager in Hsphere control panel.
For further assistance you may contact us at any point of time.

OMG I will have to find a different host. I don't know why so much confusion is going on all the time.

After I make this post Manish you emailed me and told me you made a backup for me. I did just what you said I download the backup and then delete my domain then uploaded the backup you made for me to my Linux account. Then I made a ticket asking for the backup to be restored just like you said.

Now I get another stupid email telling me that the backup file you made for me is in the wrong format. WTF!!!!!!!!

Does anyone here know what is going on????? So in the mean time a transfer that should have taken an hour has taken the entire day waiting for tickets to be answered, etc. And still there is too much confusion to get my simple request answered.

Hello,

This is .rar file(krj1982.rar). It should be .zip or .tar file.

For further assistance, you may contact us any time.

Regards,
Praveen

This is not funny. I want to ask a manager. X(

We regret for all mess created in this issue.It's been taken care of and now you will be notifie by ticket when it is done(A tech has started working on it).

Thanks! :) everything is working now on the new linux server. I will make a ticket for billing to cancel my old account and transfer my money.

Back