"Not enough storage is available to complete this operation" error message

Dave

Perch
For the second time today my website is down and generating the above error message. Is anyone else on Win5 getting this error? I've put in a second ticket on it. The first time it cleared up shortly after the ticket and no investigation was done. I don't know how long it was down before I sent the ticket. My site has been down at least 5 minutes that I'm aware of this time. I'm wondering if there is a hard disk problem, or is it just my site that's having a problem.

I'm thinking this problem must have been ongoing (on and off) all day today. According to my stats, my visitor count is approximately 20% what it normally is for the day.

Back online after a minimum of 20 minutes offline. I never got an auto-response to my ticket, but hopefully it was received and an investigation into the problem is done, rather than the usual "Kindly check the site is up now. Feel free to contact us for further assistance" response. There is obviously an ongoing issue here.

This issue has happened 3 times in the last 24 hours. We are working for a permanent solution

both disks on the system have plenty of space so it has nothing to do with that

Back