nothings working

hi i need abit of help fixing some major problems and i wanted to come to the forums before i went anywhere else.

this afternoon i went to my site to find that i couldnt access anything everything was running smooth untill today i try to even put a specific file and it says its not on the server it basically says it cant find anything and this happend within the last 5 hours so if anyone has any clue what im talking about i would love your help thanks.

sry if i posted in the wrong section of the forums btw :(

I am not sure what you are talking about, can you please explain the issue you may be having?

There are no servers down at all, and if there were I assure you we would have it posted, and other users would be discussing it as well.

hi and thanks for answering me.

when i try to access my site squishyguild.net it brings me to a login page but when i do /eqdkp/viewnews.php ect.. it says it either cant connect to to the server are it cant find the page but all the files that were on the server are still in the server nothing was ever moved are edited this just sorta happend over night i suppose but if you could help me with this it would love you forever and please let me know if theres anything else you need to know. thanks!

I am not sure what software you are running but it is causing an infinite redirect, firefox gives this:
Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

I looked it up and you have highly colliding redirects and directory indexes, I am going to set it to go to the forum now so at least it will be functional, send me a private message if you want it to be something else.

just one more thing, the other url you are trying to go to doesn't work, because the folder name on the server is different, it has the version number as well.
I think you have a complete reply and resolution now, have a great day :)

Back