number of domains

Hi,

I would like to sign up for an account which contains 6 domains. Can you explain for me what does it mean.
My understanding is I will have 6 DNS entries each one pointing to a different web root folder. Is this correct?

Thank you.

Dan

yes, that's correct. You'd get 6 different domain folders where you can deploy your websites..
Our DNS system would point to these 6 folders for each of your individual domains..

There is no limit on the number of DNS entries however, since you can have unlimited aliases for each domain

1. You will have 6 individually configurable domains in H-Sphere Control Panel.

2. When you FTP server with your username/pwd, you will see 6 different folder for each of these domains.

Thank you for your answers, and a last question to clarify my problem:
Is there a single DNS entry to all my 6 domains? I ask you this beacuse I have to modified the DNS field for these domains on my provider.

Thank you

Each of your domains gets its own DNS zone..
To point your domains to our servers, you'd simply need to set the domain's name servers to the name servers you get upon signup.

Alternatively, you can host your domain via a 3rd party DNS service and point the domain to the IP assigned to it upon signup

Back